馃尭馃尭馃尭

 A  COUNTRY YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

THAILAND

I've been thinking of visiting Thailand one day. In general, Asian countries attract me, the history and architecture is interesting. Most of the people in Thailand practice Buddhism, which is why the country has beautiful temples. Their culture is very respectful, there are many things that I would like to learn and understand from them.

Thailand is nine countries that make up the Asian continent. Its capital and most populous city is Bangkok. Nominally, Thailand is a constitutional monarchy and parliamentary democracy; however, in recent history, its government has experienced multiple coups and periods of military dictatorships.

The architecture of Thailand is an important part of the cultural heritage of the country. It unites two elements: extravagance and serenity. I would like to visit Wat Chaiwatthanaram (a Buddhist temple in Ayutthaya), the Phi Phi Islands and especially Chiang Rai, where Wat Rong Khun or White Temple is located.




Personally, I would not like to live there. Thai society is very conservative and strict, disrespecting the royal family can lead to years in jail. They are not usually affectionate in public. People prefer white skin and I am brown skin hahaha. It's not my lifestyle, but I find it interesting.


Thanks for reading!


馃尭馃尭馃尭

Comentarios

  1. Hi Catalina, I am also interested in traveling to Thailand. How nice to meet people with similar tastes.
    I hope you can visit Thailand soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thailand looks very interesting and beautiful, I hope you can visit some day.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog