馃尭馃尭馃尭 

MY PROFESSION

ARCHITECTURE


  The work of an architect is a wide spectrum of possibilities. Usually you have the idea that the architect is the one who only designs buildings and houses, but the truth is that an architect knows the whole procedure to materialize an idea, either in an object or in a large building. Design is a process that requires time, creativity and the ability to rethink many times.

  One of the most important positive aspects in my opinion is that it opens a very large world of opportunities, since being an architect can lead you to design logos, products, interiors, machinery, etc. In this way, it is easy to adapt the methodology and knowledge to the area of interest.


  I decided on this profession because I do not know what specific area I want to dedicate myself to in the future and its flexibility would allow me to cover a lot, change if I do not like something and even help me to take the initiative on my own and be an entrepreneur. Currently I am very interested in fashion design and I would like to dedicate myself to that, there are many fashion designers who studied architecture and create pieces based on geometry.


馃尭馃尭馃尭

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog